NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 1 February 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Dwight Howard, who has averaged 20.7 points and 16.8 rebounds in his last 6 games versus Cleveland Cavaliers.
Michael Carter-Williams continues to struggle with his shot. He’s averaged 14.3 points on 34.5 percent (19 for 55) from the field in the last 4 games.
Lance Stephenson averaging 14.2 points, 7.2 rebounds and 5.4 assists. Stephenson finished with 26 points in game Pacers beat Nets 103-86 on 23 December 2013.
NBA 1 February 2014 Schedule
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Indiana Pacers
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Washington Wizards
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chicago Bulls vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets
- Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks
- Charlotte Bobcats vs. Phoenix Suns
- Toronto Raptors vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Utah Jazz vs. LA Clippers