NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 12 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Isaiah Thomas scored 23 in that game and is averaging 24.0 in his last three matchups against the Sixers.
Markieff Morris who made the difference with 27 points and 15 rebounds in Phoenix’s 99-90 win on Jan. 26, 2014.
Bradley Beal has been leading the offensive attack over the last 4 games, averaging 21.0 points.
NBA 12 March 2014 Schedule
- Denver Nuggets vs. Orlando Magic
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat
- Sacramento Kings vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Charlotte Bobcats vs. Washington Wizards
- Detroit Pistons vs. Toronto Raptors
- New York Knicks vs. Boston Celtics
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Utah Jazz
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Phoenix Suns
- Golden State Warriors vs. LA Clippers