NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 16 April 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Monta Ellis matched his season high with 37 points win over the Suns in last game. Ellis is tied for third in the NBA with 10.1 drives per game entering play Tuesday. He’s averaged 8.3 in the season series against a Grizzlies team that’s allowing a West-low 38.5 points per game in the paint.
Andre Drummond took several big steps forward. The second-year center has averaged 16.9 points and 17.8 boards while putting together a career-best eight consecutive double-doubles.
Nick Young averaging 21.9 points and shooting 45.5 percent from 3-point range in his last 14 games after injuries sidelined him for 17 of the previous 18.
NBA Regular 16 April 2014 Schedule
- Indiana Pacers vs. Orlando Magic
- Chicago Bulls vs. Charlotte Bobcats
- Washington Wizards vs. Boston Celtics
- Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Utah Jazz vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Toronto Raptors vs. New York Knicks
- LA Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Detroit Pistons vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Golden State Warriors vs. Denver Nuggets
- LA Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Phoenix Suns vs. Sacramento Kings