NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 16 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
LeBron James made his first eight 3-point shots in that Charlotte game; he’s 5 for 23 from beyond the arc since, averaging 20.2 points over the 6 games.
Rudy Gay is averaging 27.8 points over his last four matchups with Minnesota while going 10 of 18 from 3-point range.
David Lee also has played well in the post, averaging 21.5 points and 15.0 rebounds in his last four visits to Portland. He scored 20 with 10 boards in a 99-88 victory in the most recent meeting there last April.
NBA 16 March 2014 Schedule
- Charlotte Bobcats vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Phoenix Suns vs. Toronto Raptors
- Houston Rockets vs. Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Sacramento Kings vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Utah Jazz vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Dallas mavericks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Golden State Warriors vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. LA Clippers