NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 19 January 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Kyle Lowry is averaging 18.6 points and 8.1 assists since Dec. 28, helping Toronto (20-18) go 8-3 in that span and move four games ahead of second-place Brooklyn in the Atlantic.
Avery Bradley averaged 23.0 points the previous three games before scoring 12 on 5-of-20 shooting Friday.
Markieff Morris has totaled 47 points in the last two games and has averaged 26.5 against Denver this season while shooting 59.3 percent.
NBA 19 January 2014 Schedule
- LA Lakers vs. Toronto Raptors
- Boston Celtics vs. Orlando Magic
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Sacramento Kings vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns