NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 2 April 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Kenneth Faried, averaging 19.2 points on 55.2 percent shooting over his last 17 contests, had 22 points and 14 boards.
Zach Randolph, averaging 20.6 points in his last eight games. “Each game is an important game for us, so we’ve got to come out with a sense of urgency,” he said. Randolph 21.0 points in the season series.
Nikola Vucevic, averaging 22.7 points in the last three games, had 22 and 10 rebounds. Vucevic has scored at least 20 in three of his last five against the Cavaliers, though he’s been held to six in each of the other two.
NBA Regular 2 April 2014 Schedule
- Detroit Pistons vs. Indiana Pacers
- Brooklyn Nets vs. New York Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Orlando Magic
- Charlotte Bobcats vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards
- Houston Rockets vs. Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Miami Heat
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Denver Nuggets