NBA Expert Picks for Fanduel 2 January 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
LeBron James $11,100 : LeBron James return home, the Heat need Lebron in top performance to beat Warriors because Wade’s status for the game against the Warriors is unknown.
Wesley Matthews $6,300 : Matthews is averaging 18.8 points, 5.6 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.4 steals, and 3.2 three-pointers made over his last five games. He has been consistent all season long, and his fixed role on the red-hot Blazers should allow him to maintain his value in all leagues as long as he remains healthy.
Larry Sanders $6,200 : Larry Sanders fantasy score sets season highs with 7 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 blocks and 2 steals in last game. Continue to deploy him moving forward, as he should see big minutes as long as he is healthy.
NBA 2 January 2014 Schedule
- Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Golden State Warriors vs. Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics vs. Chicago Bulls
- Brooklyn Nets vs. OKC Thunder
- New York Knicks vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Phoenix Suns
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Utah Jazz
- Charlotte Bobcats vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Sacramento Kings