NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 20 January 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Thaddeus Young averaging a career-high 17.3 points, has been held to 11.0 per game while shooting 31.7 percent over the last three. He is averaging 18.0 while shooting 61.1 percent in his last six in Washington.
Joe Johnson is averaging 16.3 points, has heated up of late, scoring at least 23 in 4 of his last 5 games.
Ryan Kelly the Lakers rookie forward also has given the club a lift of late, totaling 37 points in his last two games.
NBA 20 January 2014 Schedule
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- LA Clippers vs. Detroit Pistons
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Washington Wizards
- Toronto Raptors vs. Charlotte Bobcats
- Brooklyn Nets vs. New York Knicks
- Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks
- LA Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Houston Rockets
- Indiana Pacers vs. Golden State Warriors