NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 20 January 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Anthony Davis has also been a force of late, carrying the team while Evans, Jrue Holiday, Jason Smith and Ryan Anderson have missed time with injuries. Davis has averaged 26.4 points and 11.8 rebounds in his last five games.
Rudy Gay had averaged 23.0 points while Sacramento had gone 4-2 in its previous six games.
Joe Johnson averaging 24.5 points over the last 6 games and scored 25 to help Brooklyn beat New York 103-80 on Monday.
NBA 21 January 2014 Schedule
- Orlando Magic vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
- Sacramento Kings vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Utah Jazz