NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 21 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Anthony Davis is enjoying the best stretch of his two NBA seasons with 32.3 points and 14.3 rebounds per game over his last six, most recently posting career highs of 40 points and 21 boards in Sunday’s win over Boston Celtics.
Kevin Durant is averaging a career-high 31.9 points to lead the NBA. He has scored at least 25 in 33 consecutive games, the league’s longest streak since Michael Jordan’s 40-game run in 1986-87.
Rajon Rondo has come close to triple-doubles in the last two matchups with the Nets, averaging 16.5 points, 8.5 assists and 7.5 rebounds, and he nearly had one Wednesday with nine points, 15 assists and 10 rebounds.
NBA 21 March 2014 Schedule
- Chicago Bulls vs. Indiana Pacers
- New York Knicks vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Denver Nuggets vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Detroit Pistons vs. Phoenix Suns
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Sacramento Kings
- Washington Wizards vs. LA Lakers