NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 22 February 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Al Jefferson has also tallied 20 or more points in 17 of the past 19 games. Jefferson has scored 20 or more points in five of his last seven games against Memphis Grizzlies.
Carmelo Anthony is averaging 27.8 points and shooting a career-best 41.7 percent from 3-point range. He’s also averaging 34.3 points and hitting 55.3 percent of his tries from long distance over his last seven meetings with Atlanta after scoring 35 in a 111-106 home victory on Dec. 14.
Mike Conley has scored a combined 60 points and shot 62.9 percent (22 of 35) in the three straight wins against Charlotte Bobcats.
NBA 22 February 2014 Schedule
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Washington Wizards
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Charlotte Bobcats
- New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Utah Jazz
- Boston Celtics vs. Sacramento Kings
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Golden State Warriors