NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 22 January 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Blake Griffin has scored 26.8 points per game while shooting 56.4 percent over the last 6 games, up from his season marks of 22.5 and 52.3. Griffin add 5.2 assists per game in that span with Paul and his league-leading 11.2 average out of action.
Andre Drummond is second in the league with 30 double-doubles, is averaging 18.0 points and 15.0 boards in his three matchups against Milwaukee Bucks.
Brandon Knight has played especially well in the last three, posting 24.7 points per contest while shooting 55.1 percent.
NBA 22 January 2014 Schedule
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic
- Chicago Bulls vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Toronto Raptors
- LA Clippers vs. Charlotte Bobcats
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. New York Knicks
- Sacramento Kings vs. Houston Rockets
- Detroit Pistons vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Indiana Pacers vs. Phoenix Suns