NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 23 February 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Victor Oladipo had 30 points, 14 assists and 9 rebounds in last game. “There’s so much room for improvement. I can get so much better,” Oladipo said. “I really feel like I haven’t scratched the surface of how good I’m going to be. I honestly believe that.”
Spencer Hawes had 7 points, 10 rebounds and 3 blocks off the bench Friday. Hawes is averaging 16.7 points and 14.3 rebounds in three games against Washington 2013-14 season.
Dwyane Wade scored 24 points, 7 rebounds, 10 assists and 3 steals in 36:35 minutes carry Heat win OKC in last game. Note: Lebron James will be a game-time decision for Sunday’s marquee home matchup against a Chicago Bulls team searching for a season-high sixth straight victory.
NBA 23 February 2014 Schedule
- LA Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Chicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat
- Washington Wizards vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Orlando Magic vs. Toronto Raptors
- Sacramento Kings vs. Denver Nuggets
- Brooklyn Nets vs. LA Lakers
- Houston Rockets vs. Phoenix Suns
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail Blazers