NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 24 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Kevin Durant is averaging 33.0 points in his past four matchups with Denver and has scored at least 30 in the three this season. Durant scored 38 points in the home victory in November and is averaging 35.3 while shooting 53.2 percent in his last seven matchups in Oklahoma City.
James Harden is averaging 27.5 points in his last four games, plenty of others have helped the offense click with Howard out.
Chris Bosh has averaged 32.7 points and shot 68.3 percent in his last three games against Portland Trail Blazers.
NBA 24 March 2014 Schedule
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Houston Rockets vs. Charlotte Bobcats
- Phoenix Suns vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Miami Heat
- Brooklyn Nets vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Indiana Pacers vs. Chicago Bulls
- Denver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Detroit Pistons vs. Utah Jazz
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. LA Clippers