NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 26 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Anthony Davis is averaging 31.3 points and 13.5 rebounds over his last nine after finishing with 24 and 14 against the Nets.
Andre Drummond, who was 9 of 10 from the floor and is 22 for 29 over his last three games, is shooting 62.3 percent on the season, trailing only DeAndre Jordan. He’s averaging 19.7 points and 13.0 rebounds over his last three games versus Cleveland.
Zach Randolph is averaging 21.7 points over 29 games against Utah since 2003-04, tied for his second-highest mark against any opposing club during that time.
NBA 26 March 2014 Schedule
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Utah Jazz
- Phoenix Suns vs. Washington Wizards
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Charlotte Bobcats
- Toronto Raptors vs. Boston Celtics
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons
- LA Clippers vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Denver Nuggets vs. San Antonio Spurs
- New York Knicks vs. Sacramento Kings