NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 28 January 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Carmelo Anthony has been especially hot over a 12-game stretch at home, averaging 33.0 points while going 37 of 77 (48.1 percent) from 3-point range. He’ll try to keep it going against the Celtics (15-31), who have held him to 35.9 percent shooting in taking both matchups this season.
Jodie Meeks has picked up the slack offensively, averaging 21.0 points on 57.9 percent shooting in the last three games. He has hit 13 of 19 3-pointers in that span, and the Lakers are shooting 46.7 percent from beyond the arc in the last six games.
Rajon Rondo is averaging 18.4 points, 12.8 assists and 8.6 boards in his last five games against the Knicks.
NBA 28 January 2014 Schedule
- Orlando Magic vs. Detroit Pistons
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Houston Rockets
- Washington Wizards vs. Golden State Warriors
- Indiana Pacers vs. LA Lakers