NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 28 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Dion Waiters has stepped up with 24.0 points per game in his last five, and scored 26 in an 89-82 loss in Brooklyn on Jan. 4. Williams led the Nets with 21 points on 7-of-10 shooting.
Anthony Davis averaged 31.3 points in nine games prior to scoring 16 on 5-of-19 shooting Wednesday, and is pulling down 13.5 boards per contest over his last 10. He’s averaged 25.0 points with 12.0 rebounds in the last three versus Utah (23-49). Davis totaled 22, nine boards, eight blocks and four assists as the Pelicans evened the season series by snapping a four-game skid to the Jazz with a 105-98 home victory Nov. 20.
Mike Conley added 19 points and is averaging 21.0 on 61.0 percent shooting over the last three games.
NBA 28 March 2014 Schedule
- Charlotte Bobcats vs. Orlando Magic
- Indiana Pacers vs. Washington Wizards
- Boston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors
- Miami Heat vs. Detroit Pistons
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Chicago Bulls
- LA Lakers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Sacramento Kings vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Denver Nuggets
- New York Knicks vs. Phoenix Suns
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors