NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 3-4 April 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Kevin Durant averaging 35.9 points in the last 7 games, and he was right at that average with 36 points in his last game against the Spurs, a 111-105 victory in San Antonio on Jan. 22.
Dirk Nowitzki, who scored 33 points in Tuesday’s loss, has averaged 26.3 in his last four games against Los Angeles.
Ramon Sessions started at shooting guard again 19 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds and 1 steal in Wednesday’s loss to the Heat. He is seeing plenty of playing time and could prove to be a valuable fantasy option for the remainder of the season.
NBA Regular 3 April 2014 Schedule
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Dallas Maericks vs. LA Clippers
NBA Regular 4 April 2014 Schedule
- Indiana Pacers vs. Toronto Raptors
- Denver Nuggets vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Orlando Magic vs. Charlotte Bobcats
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Miami Heat
- Detroit Pistons vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Washington Wizards vs. New York Knicks
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Chicago Bulls
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Utah Jazz
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets
- Phoenix Suns vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Sacramento Kings vs. Golden State Warriors
- Dallas Mavericks vs. LA Lakers