NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 30 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Kevin Love, who has scored 29.4 per game in his last 11 on the road. Love had 22 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists for his second career triple-double in last games.
Kevin Durant has averaged 36.7 points on 54.1 percent shooting, including 47.8 percent (22 for 46) from 3-point range, over his last six games. He’s also scored at least 25 points in 37 consecutive games.
Derrick Favors scored 18 with 11 rebounds in last games. Favors has been shooting very efficiently of late. In his last three games, he has hit 25-of-37 (67.6 percent) of his field goals and averaged 20.3 points and 8.0 rebounds.
NBA Regular 30 March 2014 Schedule
- Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Toronto Raptors vs. Orlando Magic
- Chicago Bulls vs. Boston Celtics
- New York Knicks vs. Golden State Warriors
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Lakers