NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 7 February 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
J.R. Smith is averaging 21.8 points while hitting 51.7 percent of his field goals, including 13 of 27 from 3-point range in the past 4 games.
Steve Blake hot hands last game Tripple-Double 11 points, 15 assists and a career high-tying 10 rebounds after missing nearly two months with an elbow injury.
Anthony Morrow is averaging 18.0 points over the last two games while shooting 80.0 percent from 3-point range. Note: Ryan Anderson, Tyreke Evans, Jrue Holiday and Jason Smith are injured.
NBA 7 February 2014 Schedule
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Indiana Pacers
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Orlando Magic
- LA Lakers vs Philadelphia 76ers
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards
- Sacramento Kings vs. Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Detroit Pistons
- Denver Nuggets vs. New York Knicks
- Utah Jazz vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Toronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers