NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 7 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Kemba Walker has totaled 47 points in the Bobcats’ past two home wins over Cleveland, while Irving has averaged 24.5 points in four career trips to Charlotte.
Ty Lawson is averaging 19.8 points and 10.2 assists over his last five matchups with the Lakers.
Pau Gasol is averaging 23.5 points on 56.7 percent shooting over his last four games and scored 25 in each of this season’s first two matchups with Denver.
NBA 7 March 2014 Schedule
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Chicago Bulls
- Sacramento Kings vs. Toronto Raptors
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Bobcats
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Utah Jazz vs. New York Knicks
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Detroit Pistons vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Dallas Mavericks
- LA Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets
- Indiana Pacers vs. Houston Rockets
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Golden State Warriors