NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 8 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis.
Kyrie Irving had been averaging 25.8 points over his last five games while hitting 12 of 29 3-point attempts (41.4 percent). Irving is averaging 28.3 points over his last seven games against the Knicks.
Carmelo Anthony is scoring 29.7 points per game during his last three meetings with the Cavaliers.
Al Jefferson has 20 or more points in 22 of his last 25 games but matched a season low with six points on 2-of-13 shooting against Memphis last month. In five games since, he’s averaged 29.0 points and shot 63.5 percent.
NBA 8 March 2014 Schedule
- Charlotte Bobcats vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Orlando Magic vs. San Antonio Spurs
- New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Utah Jazz vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Washington Wizards vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks vs. LA Clippers