NBA Fantasy Expert Picks for 9 March 2014, Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball NBACIRCLE Show 3 Players in Lineups From NBA Fantasy News and Information Analysis
Anthony Davis, who shot 12 of 22 against the Bucks, is averaging 24.4 points while shooting 56.4 percent in the last five home games.
Tyreke Evans has been terrific over a five-game stretch since moving into the starting lineup, averaging 22.4 points, 7.0 rebounds and 7.0 assists while shooting 50.0 percent. New Orleans is 14-8 when he scores at least 15.
Ty Lawson is averaging 27.0 points and 11.7 assists while shooting 56.0 percent in three games after sitting out the previous nine due to a fractured rib.
NBA 9 March 2014 Schedule
- Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. LA Lakers
- Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics
- Denver Nuggets vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Sacramento Kings vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Houston Rockets
- Toronto Raptors vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Indiana Pacers vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Phoenix Suns vs. Golden State Warriors