- Seventeen home weekend games with 10 Friday games, six Saturday games and a Sunday matinee game against the Orlando Magic on April 7th.
- A seven-game home stand from Feb. 2-20, highlighted by visits from Western Conference finalists Oklahoma City (Saturday, Feb. 2nd) and San Antonio (Wednesday, Feb. 13th), and a five-game home stand from Feb. 27 – March 8, in which the Cavs will play four consecutive games against 2012 NBA Playoffs teams (Friday, March 1st versus the L.A. Clippers, Monday, March 4th versus New York, Wednesday, March 6th versus Utah and Friday, March 8th versus Memphis).
- A season-long six-game road trip from Nov. 3-13 and a five-game road trip in January (Jan. 11 – 19).
- Eight of their 12 games during February will take place at The Q.
- Twenty-two sets of back-to-back games, including one home-home set, eight home-road sets, eight road-home sets and five road-road set.
- Four occasions in which the Cavs will play four games in five nights, two instances in which the Cavs will play five games in seven nights and one stretch in which they will play eight games in 12 days (Dec. 11-22).
- Cleveland ends their home schedule with a Monday night matchup against Miami on April 15th before closing the season at Charlotte on Wednesday, April 17th.