D rose 3 shoes release date 4 October 2012. D Rose 3 Basketball Shoe avaliable in store (black/white/red) and home (grey/black/red) colorways and will roll out in seven additional colors through the end of the year.
“The D Rose 3 signature collection is special to me because I worked side-by-side with adidas on everything from materials to fit to colors to make it the best we’ve done yet,” said Rose. “I love the new logo that calls out the most important things to me: my family, basketball and the city of Chicago.”
The new D Rose logo features three petals that revolve around the letter “D” and number “1″ in the center. The personal meaning behind the logo is twofold. First, each petal is unique and represents Rose’s fast, creative drives to the basket, which he honed with physical play on the courts of Murray Park in the Englewood neighborhood of Chicago. The logo also pays homage to his family – with mother Brenda in the center of the Rose and his three brothers Reggie, Allan and Dwayne as the petals – who guided him from that neighborhood to NBA superstardom.
- Synthetic upper for light weight and durability; Perforated upper for flexibility and ventilation
- Molded memory foam ankle collar; Flexible collar opening allows for ankle wrap or brace; Neoprene collar window
- Seamlessly bonded SPRINTWEB provides breathable, lightweight support; TPU lace-locking for secure fit; GEOFIT™ construction for anatomical fit and comfort
- SPRINTFRAME construction provides stability and speed through geometrical research to create a lightweight and supportive basketball chassis; miCoach compatible
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; Reflective graphic and authentic D Rose details
- Flex grooves in outsole forefoot for flexibility; NON MARKING rubber outsole with midfoot support
Derrick Rose in Adidas D Rose 3, which is trying to comeback from a torn knee ligament. To the shed. During the launch of the new shoes, clothes and line with Adidas. Part of a video clip from the episode, Rose injury and his physical efforts. When I asked about the support from the fans. It was overwhelming. Then rose to head with tears.
Derrick Rose. is on of the most passionate players i have ever seen in my life, he loves the city of chicago, and chicago loves him. he’s the youngest MVP in NBA History for a reason. he takes every single possession with heart. he gave 100% every night.