NBA All Star Jerseys 2013 adidas Uniforms Official On-court Apparel. Red Western Conference and Blue Eastern Conference wear to play NBA All-Star Game 2013 in Houston, Texas, on February 17, 2013. My First Impression this Awesome and Loving NBA All Star Jerseys 2013
Replica 2013 NBA All-Star Jerseys and Apparel are available now include men’s and women’s T-shirts, track jackets and headwear.
Designed by adidas, the uniforms take inspiration from Houston’s rich aeronautical history and the speed of the jet planes that dot its skies. The uniforms’ eye-catching impact camo pattern evokes the world’s fastest fleet of aircraft with the classic silhouette of a basketball net.
All-Star Jerseys 2013 Inspiration and Performance
From Houston’s historic airfields to the hardwood of Toyota Center, the 2013 NBA All-Star uniforms were inspired by the city’s aeronautical history and the speed and performance of jet planes that streak across the city’s skyline
- Jerseys and shorts feature impact camo pattern with a white three-stripe design flanking the side
- Mesh specially engineered by adidas reduces the uniforms’ weight and provides maximum mobility and breathability
- Letters and number application inspired by stenciled paint on jet planes
- Black-and-white aviator style warm-up jackets represent each NBA All-Star’s membership to the East or West teams
- Each warm-up jacket is customized with patches to signify individual career accomplishments including NBA All-Star appearances, NBA titles, MVP awards, scoring titles and other nods