Sacramento Kings New Era begins when Sacramento Kings Owner Vivek Ranadivé introduces Shaquille O’Neal as the new Kings minority owner on 24 September 2013.
The top NBA betting lines movement for this time Sacramento Kings can win every team in NBA. Shaquille O’Neal can mentor DeMarcus Cousins “How To Be a Kings Leader”.
However, Shaquille O’Neal needs to see the Kings in NBA Playoff 2013-14 season only DeMarcus Cousins can’t success of this mission. Sacramento Kings roster big change again.
26 November 2013: Sacramento Kings and Minnesota Timberwolves 2-team trade. Kings acquired forward Derrick Williams, Timberwolves acquired Luc Mbah a Moute. This is a great pickup for the Kings’ frontcourt.
09 December 2013 : 2-Teams trade Sacramento Kings have acquired Rudy Gay, Aaron Gray and Quincy Acy in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, Patrick Patterson, John Salmons and Chuck Hayes.
Old Starting Lineup season-opener on 30 October 2013
- Patrick Patterson
- John Salmons
- DeMarcus Cousins
- Greivis Vasquez
- Marcus Thornton
New Starting Lineup on 20 December 2013
- Power Forward: Jason Thompson draft 2008 1ˢᵗ round (12ᵗʰ pick) by the Sacramento King came off the bench after Patrick Patterson go to Raptors.
- Small Forward: Rudy Gay draft 2006 1ˢᵗ round (8ᵗʰ pick) by the Houston Rockets. Rudy Gay had 24 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals and 1 blocks in Kings home debut lead Kings win over Houston Rockets 106-91.
- Center: DeMarcus Cousins draft 2010 1ˢᵗ round (5ᵗʰ pick) by the Sacramento Kings. Points and rebounds per game leaders of Sacramento King DeMarcus Cousins averaging 22.7 points and 10.8 rebounds.
- Point Gaurd: Isaiah Thomas draft: 2011 2ⁿᵈ round (60ᵗʰ pick) by the Sacramento Kings. Isaiah Thomas is a high-quality shot and game control. Mike Malone said after Sunday’s game 15 December 2013, “Isaiah Thomas is going to be leading the league in minutes played after this season.
- Shooting Gaurd: Ben McLemore draft: 2013 1ˢᵗ round (7ᵗʰ pick) by the Sacramento Kings. The Kings rookie averaging 8.9 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 25:42 minutes
Derrick Williams draft 2011 1ˢᵗ round (2ⁿᵈ pick) by the Minnesota Timberwolve. Derrick Williams came off the bench averaging 12.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists in 27:21 minutes. Still a long way to NBA Playoff, do you think about the new Sacramento Kings lineup.